Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Location...Location...Location

Lake Junaluska

Nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina, Lake Junaluska!. I visited Lake Junaluska a few weeks ago and absolutely fell in love. I spoke with Shannon as soon as I could and told him I knew where we could get married! My mom, myself and our friend Judy strolled Lake Junaluska on a warm saturday afternoon! I wanted to go in the memorial chapel and was hoping the door would be unlocked...I walked up to the door and twisted the door handle *eyes closed* and it opened! i was so excited, then I stepped in and quickly became emotional and moved! I don't know what it was but I had an instant vision...these are things I wish I could share with Shannon! I miss him and so does everyone else! We can't wait to share our special day with you here at Lake Junaluska! Welcome to the closest thing to Heaven...the Blue Ridge Mountains!
feel free to bring some wonder bread...these ducks LOVE that stuff

 Lake Junaluska Memorial Chapel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment